- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2013-21 Can Am Renegade 500 and Renegade 570
Did you get some whoop action to realize your bike has zero shock support? "Whoopsy!?" Friends upkeeping those ATV lift springs is a must. Otherwise, you're looking at damages that are beyond "whoops." Those OEM components are not made for constant use or heavy loads, let alone sending it when you shouldn't with beefed-up tires. It's time to consider an upgrade to your shock assembly with the Renegade 500 Front Lift Springs by High Lifter.
When it comes to top-shelf construction, High Lifter left nothing out. These quad lift springs are dramatically stronger than standard stock units, built to last longer with more support. That, in turn, keeps your shocks in high working order for even longer too. These units do not fatigue nearly as quickly as OEM parts, so load 'em up or hit 'em hard with no inhibitions. Just make sure you're helmet's on! We've got those too if you need them. The aftermarket four-wheeler shocks are cheaper, have a longer performance life, and offer superior shock absorption. What are you waiting for? Get your purchase on!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov