- The Spring Adapter Kit is REQUIRED for some 2009-13 models that have the "new stamped steel" spring adjustment collar instead of the older aluminum collar. The factory spring must be removed during installation.
- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2006-21 Polaris Sportsman (See options above)
It doesn't take long for those OEM suspension springs to wear. Especially if you haul heavy, ride hard, or have oversized tires slapped on your bike. Don't you worry, you're little adrenaline-charged head, Side By Side Stuff's got you! We have an outstanding selection of Polaris suspension parts and lift kits that will have you tackling the tough stuff and hauling whatever you need to haul without dealing with a sagging quad.
The ATV lift springs are constructed with higher-grade material than the standard, providing a load capacity of 100 pounds above OEM units. These shock absorber components increase the stiffness of the suspension, correcting suspension discrepancies and potentially adding an inch of clearance, depending on what modifications you've made. This four-wheeler front lift spring kit is ideal if you run at lower speeds; they are perfect for hitting the bogs. Don't reduce yourself to lighter loads and less riding quality. Get outfitted with Polaris Sportsman parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff instead.Features:
Optional Spring Adapter Kit Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
View Warranty Information
- Slides over the shock body
- Sits on top of the factory adjustment collar
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov