- Axles are sold individually.
- These axles are designed specifically for machines with the High Lifter Big Lift.
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR S 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
How freaking stoked were you after you got your buggy lifted up big and tall for doing the deed with more moxie than ever before? We all know when it comes to adrenaline-charged adventure, having extra components on hand is a must. Especially when it comes to UTV axles. Though the units that came with your kit are about as rugged as they come, there isn't a part in the world that Mother Nature can't have her way with at times. Whether you need a replacement or a "just in case" driveline part, the RZR S 900 Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT XL Axle by High Lifter has your name written all over it.
The SxS axle is bound for greatness, as you already know. This aftermarket RZR drivetrain part is constructed with enough grit to last a lifetime. Think dual heat-treated CV housings with oversized joints or 4340 Chromoly steel races, cages, and axle bar. High Lifter wasn't messing around. They've topped the ends off with puncture-resistant boots stuffed with high-performance, rustproof moly grease with anti-oxidation for good measure. These double plunged RZR S 1000 XL axles have a massive 30-mm bar that can take your driveline performance to the next level. Be it a backup or an exchange, this Polaris DHT XL Axle has what you need to keep on keeping on.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings races, cages and heavy-duty bars made from 4340 chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum, anti-oxidation, and rustproof high-performance grease
- Double plunged XL axles have 30mm diameter bars
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov