NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Are you experiencing some not so desirable handling performance while cornering? If you've added a little something extra to beef up your machine as far as suspension or tires go, your OEM axle may not be all too happy about it. Don't get your ride gear in a wad. Side By Side Stuff has your back with the High Lifter RZR S 1000 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle. Why don't we get down to business with the build before you dive into a purchase, shall we?
Our buddies down at High Lifter saw a demand for more grit and moxie on the driveline. Hence, they did the dang thang by engineering a UTV axle that will get the job done without buckling under pressure. The SxS axle is constructed from Chromoly steel with precision-machined, heat-treated internal CV components from the bearing's to the cages. Its TPEE boots are packed with high-quality moly grease too. In a nutshell, this RZR S 900 axle is more durable, stronger, and stiffer than your run of the mill driveline part. Plus, it's a double plunge unit with a high angle of up to 40-degrees. Wait for it... wait for it... it's also pre-assembled. Purchase, open the box, slap it on, and you're ready to ride! It's bigger, bolder, and better than your stock option, so buckle up and get ready to send it.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov