NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2011-14 Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900
If your run your Polaris RZR XP 900 like we do here at Side By Side Stuff, chances are you have seen just how ill-equipped the RZRís stock axle shafts and CV joints are for the serious rider. Broken CVís and bent shafts are almost assuredly a bad time all the time. Thatís why we carry these High Lifter Heavy Duty Stock Length Replacement Axle Shafts.
Constructed from high strength Chromoly Steel with an increased axle shaft diameter, these High Lifter axles mean business and thatís no surprise given High Lifterís history in the offroad game. The axles also have an increased CV joint size and induction heat treated finish for superior strength and reliability while youíre out on the trails or in the pits. All High Lifter Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles are covered by a manufacturer backed limited warranty so be sure to check that information out as well!Features:
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging high angle axle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $3.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View Warranty Information
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov