- Sold individually.
- This boot kit is for the repair of High Lifter DHT axles with part numbers DHT-K750-FL and DHT-K750-FR.
- A special, heavy duty banding tool is required for installation of the 3/8" wide double-wrap bands included with this kit, which can be purchased at an additional cost.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 800
- 2011-13 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 Crew
Though it doesn't get much more durable than an Outlaw DHT Axle, stuff happens, and when it does... Side By Side STUFF has you covered. See, there is no such thing as a part that is unbreakable because Mother Nature has a way of putting us off-road junkies in our place. Luckily, if it's boiled down to a torn boot, we can get you fixed up with the Mid Size Ranger 500 Crew Outlaw DHT Boot Repair Kit by High Lifter.
The Mid Size Polaris Ranger CV boot repair kit is a full replacement assembly to include the CV boot, long bands, short bands, and a six-ounce grease packet. This unit is just as reliable as the original pre-assembled UTV axle boot with a puncture-resistant rubber material called TPE with outstanding tolerance to high and low-temperatures while offering resistance to fatigue and wear. High Lifter provides Mobile high-temperature low-friction axle grease that reduces friction and prolongs performance life. Don't sweat having to purchase a whole new side-by-side axle when you can fix only what needs fixing with the Mid Size Ranger 800 boot repair kit from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Can be used to repair the boot at the inner or outer joint
- Kit includes:
- 2 long boot bands
- 2 short boot bands
- 6 oz. grease packet
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov