- Sold individually.
- This boot kit is for the repair of High Lifter DHT XL axles with part numbers DHT-XL-RNG1-R, DHT-XL-RNG9-F and DHT-XL-RNG9-R.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2014-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-16 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-18 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-21 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020-21 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020-21 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
You did not put a humongous lift kit on your ride to "take her easy" We all know you intend to send that beefy beast machine through the thickets, making unpredictable terrain your... Unfortunately, there isn't a thing on your rig that is invincible, and when a limb goes rogue, the first thing it'll do has a wrestling match with your CV boot. Don't worry, if the UTV boot goes down for the count, Side By Side Stuff has you covered with the Ranger XP 1000 Outlaw DHT XL Boot Repair Kit by High Lifter.
You've got to love the idea of not having to replace an entire axle assembly every time you decide to shred through the unshreddable. High Lifter keeps things super durable, too, with a puncture-resistant CV boot that includes a grease pack consisting of high-performance, rustproof moly. Everything is held intact with low-profile clamps and snap rings, so you don't have to worry about snagging on the ride. Look, stuff happens. It is what it is. When it does, save yourself some cash and invest in the Polaris 1000 CV boot repair kit from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Can be used to repair the boot at the inner or outer joint
- Kit includes:
- Large clamp
- Small clamp
- Snap rings
- Grease pack
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov