- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
Did you recently take to the timber, headed to your favorite deer stand when the unthinkable happened? There is nothing worse than an axle bind. In fact, it will ruin a ride quickly as once the UTV axle goes down, so does the rest of the machine. It's crucial to find a swap that makes sense. Something highly durable and has impeccable performance, but fit's like OEM. Enthusiasts, we've got just the stock alternative for you. Say hello to the Moose OEM Replacement Axle for a Viking 700.
Like all things Moose, this aftermarket hard part is dripping with durability and function. All the way from the Chromoly steel shaft and bearings to the moly grease packed neoprene boots. There's no question this offroad axle has the grit to handle your heavy loads. It's been designed to withstand harsh terrain conditions while effectively transferring power from the differential to the hub. Even the clamps are designed to take a beating. Your drivetrain will thank you for this upgrade. Get ready to take your next hunting trip deep through the woods with confidence when you shop Viking VI parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation