NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2006-19 Can Am Outlander (See options above)
It is time once again to deal with those frigid snow days of Winter after a sunny Summer coming to an end. There's so much to do around the farm with your Can-Am Outlander 800 or 650, struggling to maneuver through those huge mounds of snow and slippery icy paths can really put a dent in your day. Why battle against these dangerous drifts of snow when you can bulldoze right through them? With the Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System, it's easy to blast straight ahead with ease.
Having to plow all that heavy snow ahead, you want a plow that's going to do the job without busting on you, right? With this plows center mount, it disperses the force of impact to the strongest part of the machine to prevent damage. Its sturdy 11-gauge steel blade includes a 17" scoop and a 65-degree attack angle to really push that snow up and forward out of the way! Along with this blade is the steel push tube that allows the blade to be placed at three different angles: -0, 12.5 and 25 degrees. It detaches simply with a pull of a pin and for added strength it comes complete with a structural tube steel cross bar. Lastly is the plow mount, also manufactured from strong steel and finished with a durable powder coating. All necessary hardware and instructions are included, along with a 3-year warranty. Get that snow out of your way with this awesome plow installed to the front of your ATV today!Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.