- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail
When you think of the worst possible scenario for tackling terrain, what comes to mind? We would have to say that binding an axle has got to be high up on the list. If you're going to hit the ground running, you may want to add some beef to your driveline with an aftermarket hard part prepared for adventure. One shaft that has what it takes is the Wildcat Trail OEM Replacement Axle by Moose. We bet you're wondering how an OEM replacement can get the job done better for longer. Well, the proof is in the construction.
This UTV axle is designed to look OEM as far as measurements but exceeds those standards in fabrication. It's made with higher-grade materials like heat-treated Chromoly steel and induction heat-treated internal components. Once the offroad axle is slapped together(that's right, this bad boy is pre-assembled), field testing comes next. The Arctic Cat axle isn't just taken for a spin, they straight-up run this sucker rampant to ensure you get a trusted performance. What's left to consider, get your OEM fitment with aftermarket grit. All you've got to do is click, order and install!Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation