- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 / General 4 1000 / General XP 4 1000
This Moose OEM Replacement Axle is the ideal axle for you. We just know it. It's like this: how much of a royal pain is it to mess with getting an aftermarket axle that meets your durability, function, and fitment requirements? So hard right and overwhelming at best. You could just go with the stock option, but those are more for day to day gentle driving. That really doesn't work for you. These, however, will. Why? Because this General 1000 axle has been designed with OEM fitment and aftermarket quality. Let's check it out.
These side by side axles are designed with the rough rider in mind. Whether you are running the fields to do chores or headed through the mud pit to play. The offroad axles were made to do work under extreme conditions. How is this possible, you ask? It's all about the construction and execution. Let's put it this way, everything from the center shaft. There are moly packed boots pre-assembled onto the shaft, which means friction tolerance is increased significantly. Ultimately, this prolongs performance life. Wait, rewind. Did you catch that whole pre-assembled thing? That's right, there is no crazy installation. Just order, take it out of the box, and swap it out. Done and done.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation