- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2006-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
If you expect your buggy to have a one-ton truck's work ethic, you need the Yamaha hard parts to support it. Let's take a time out and talk about a specific drivetrain assembly. It's the one that transfers power from your differential to the wheel hub, which makes your wheels go where they are supposed to. When they bind, your buggy is down for the count. That's why it's imperative to outfit your rig with quality stock alternatives that look like OEM but well exceed those stock performance standards. Does this sound like an aftermarket part you can get behind? It's none other than the Moose OEM Replacement Axle for Rhino.
When you think durability, you think Moose. It goes the same with their replacement UTV axles. They have the look and feel of a factory driveline unit with an aftermarket construction. Everything from the center shaft to the ball bearings is precision-machined and heat-treated from Chromoly steel. They then took heat-treated internal components, wrapped them in a neoprene boot, and packed it with moly grease. The lifespan on these bad boys is ridiculous, even under some of the harshest offroad conditions. Wait, here's the best part. These Rhino axles are pre-assembled. That means swapping the old out with the new has never been easier. Add some grit to your ride with quality stock replacements from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation