-CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII OR CANADA.
-Drilling is required for installation on factory plastic roof.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-19 Ranger XP 900
- 2017-20 Ranger XP 1000
- 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
There are a ton of things to consider when choosing an aftermarket storage compartment. Mounting location, durability factor, design, and load capacity are crucial questions to ask yourself before picking. If you want to optimize space range, getting an overhead cubby makes the most sense. Especially if you find yourself running through every mud puddle you pass by, or you need every inch of bed space. Is that the case? Well, then you need to be decked out in the Ranger XP 1000 Cruiser Roof Rack by Aprove.
You want to talk about built to last, Aprove constructs the two-piece UTV roof rack from Robust Steel complete with a durable powder-coated finish. This component is wear, chip, fade, and corrosion-resistant while having a tremendous ability to withstand extreme heat, explosions, impact, or other crazy mishaps that can happen while offroad traveling. Not only did Aprove engineer an SxS roof rack that's nearly indestructible, but they've also added some innovation to the mix. With multiple tiedown points, you could mount just about anything you can think of, including an aftermarket tire. They've even added slotted holes so you can mount up an LED lightbar or corner lights. Are you ready to ditch the chaos of tossing your stuff in the bed and secure your gear with a quality overhead storage solution? Shop SideBySideStuff.com for your Polaris storage, racks, and hunting accessories.Features:
- Powder coated for long lasting durability
- 2-piece steel construction with multiple tie-down points
- Provides additional storage space
- Integrated slotted holes on the front and rear of the rack can provide a variety of combinations for large or small LED bars and corner work lights
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation
- Works with or without the factory plastic roof
- Dimension: 54"L x 34"W x 7.7"D
- Designed in the USA