NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 Crew and Ranger 570 Crew
Are you in the process of prepping your hardworking Mid Size Polaris Ranger 570 for the elements? Getting the right UTV aftermarket accessory to add to the mix will not only increase the versatility factor in your mean machine, you will also find a massive increase in performance and functionality. The environment isn't always friendly as depending on your location the weather can be downright ridiculous! If you have a UTV window and top, slapping an aftermarket partial enclosure on your Mid Size Ranger 500 will give you full protection to your passengers as well as preventing wear and tear to your interior!
Falcon Ridge constructed these doors from professional grade marine textiles with windows engineered of Aquaview vinyl. Not only is this UTV accessory extremely durable but also waterproof, puncture, tear, fade, and abrasion resistant while sustaining high visibility. For those steamy summer nights, the UTV doors can easily be rolled and stored out of the way giving you ample airflow. There is no reason to let Mother Nature decide how and when you use your utility vehicle when you can grab yourself a set of UTV aftermarket Doors and a Rear Window by Falcon Ridge right here at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Doors roll away to provide for easy storage when not in use
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Installation & care instructions included
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top