- Does NOT include windshield shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2008-09 Polaris Ranger Crew
In the winter it can get pretty cold. Even in the South, we've seen the temperature dip fairly low. Although we wish they would, the chores never stop so being prepared year-round isn't just a suggestion but a necessity. Why get a full enclosure for your Ranger Crew when you already have a windshield? Here at Side By Side Stuff, we don't think you should get the same accessory twice so we offer the Doors, Rear Window, and Top by Falcon Ridge.
Waterproof, puncture, tear, abrasion and fade resistant, this marine grade textile base fabric is designed to last. The windows are made from durable, clear Aquaview vinyl, keeping your range of vision open and clear. Don't worry about being confined when the weather starts feeling nice because the doors have a convenient roll-away design with heavy duty Velcro straps to keep them out of your way. Complete with self-adhesive Velcro, installation and care instructions, you can keep yourself protected while keeping your machine looking good. Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top