- Doors are sold as a set of 4, the front and rear left and the front and rear right.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2019-20 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
Have you recently invested in a Polaris window, top, and rear panel? Sounds like you're building a buggy that stands firm against the elements. All that's left to do is wrap up the upgrading process with a set of doors. Now, there are a ton of UTV doors available, from hard to soft and full to half. If you're after complete protection, we've got an excellent option for you. Have a look at these Ranger Crew XP 1000 Soft Doors by Falcon Ridge.
If you're after high-quality, these offroad doors are the way to go. Falcon Ridge hand-measures, cuts, and sews these assemblies from professional-grade marine textile materials and Aquaview vinyl built for battle. These fabrications are resilient against the elements and environment, along with being waterproof. You can also rest assured that Falcon Ridge designed these Ranger Crew XP 1000 soft doors with innovation and function. When the weather warms back up, there's no need to uninstall. Simply unzip and roll the doors out of the way and enjoy the breeze. Increase the quality of your ride when you purchase soft doors today.Features:
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, and fade resistant
- Doors are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty Velcro straps when not in use
- Complete with self-adhesive Velcro, installation and care instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top