- Doors are sold as a set of 4, the front and rear left and the front and rear right.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2019-21 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 and 2020-21 Ranger 1000 Crew
Have you recently invested in a Polaris window, top, and rear panel? Sounds like you're building a buggy that stands firm against the elements. All that's left to do is wrap up the upgrading process with a set of doors. Now, there are a ton of UTV doors available, from hard to soft and full to half. If you're after complete protection, we've got an excellent option for you. Have a look at these Ranger Crew XP 1000 Soft Doors by Falcon Ridge.
If you're after high-quality, these offroad doors are the way to go. Falcon Ridge hand-measures, cuts, and sews these assemblies from professional-grade marine textile materials and Aquaview vinyl built for battle. These fabrications are resilient against the elements and environment, along with being waterproof. You can also rest assured that Falcon Ridge designed these Ranger Crew XP 1000 soft doors with innovation and function. When the weather warms back up, there's no need to uninstall. Simply unzip and roll the doors out of the way and enjoy the breeze. Increase the quality of your ride when you purchase soft doors today.Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top