- The photos above are a representation of the Soft Rear Window, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Full Size Ranger model with Pro-Fit roll cage.
- Does NOT include doors shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger Crew XP 1000
When you've been putting in countless back-breaking hours, taking on tough chores and challenging tasks in your Full Size Polaris Ranger 570 or XP 1000, getting caught in the rain, snow or beating summer sun only adds to the stress of a long work week. That's why Side By Side Stuff has teamed up with Falcon Ridge to offer you the Soft Rear Panel; designed to create a barrier at the back of your cab and protect you from whatever Mother Nature decides to throw your way. Let's check out the features!
This aftermarket rear window is made of 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric for a durable and long-lasting construction, along with a PVC 0.30 smoke grade vinyl which provides an ultra-clear view. The vinyl also offers cold crack rating of -20 degrees to be functional in even the most extreme weather conditions. Features such as waterproofing and resistance to punctures, tearing, fading and abrasions further prove this rear panel as an all-weather accessory. Enjoy these features and many more when you order the Soft Rear Panel by Falcon Ridge here at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant