- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Retain original mounting hardware as some will be used in the mounting of this product.
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016-21 Ranger Crew 570-4
If you have a Polaris Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew, then you know how fun it is to take on the rough trails. We know that whether you're aiming for a rough ride or accidentally find yourself in rough terrain, you're probably worrying about damaging the expensive parts under your side by side. That's why we offer the Trail Armor Full Belly Skids for your Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew.
When these full skids are installed on your machine, you can rest easy knowing that all your important - and expensive - parts have an extra layer of protection from rocks, branches and other debris. Made from 1/2" thick UHMW, a high density polymer, these plastic skids are better than aluminum in many ways. They're quieter, they absorb the shock better, they won't rust or dent, and they are lighter than aluminum.
These skids offer protection to the entire underside of your machine by covering the full length and width of the Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew, including the front and rear differential. The extended side panels serve as nerf sliders, helping protect the sides and rocker panels of your Ranger 570 Crew from damage. The skids come in easy to install jointed sections and feature strategically placed drain holes. This allows you to wash mud and other debris out without removing the skids.Features:
- Made from 1/2" high density UHMW polymer
- Absorbs shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust
- Lighter than traditional metal skids
- Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out
- Easy to install jointed sections that cover the full length and breadth of the vehicle, including the front and rear differential
- Extended side panels serve as nerf sliders protecting the sides and rocker panels of your vehicle
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $79.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.