Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-21 Ranger Crew XP 1000
- 2020-21 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020-21 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Are you looking to get a windshield but you are not sure what type you want for your Polaris Ranger? A full windshield offers protection, but the summer sun can heat things up and keep the heat trapped inside the cab, which can cause you to get hot. A half windshield is also another option, it allows air flow into your Ranger XP 900 but if it gets dirty it will not block your visibility while out riding. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we have the Half Windshield by DaBomb Windshields, along with many other parts and accessories for your side by side.
The Half Windshield by DaBomb Windshields is 12 inches tall from where the roll bar enters the body of your Polaris Ranger. When it is time to travel you won't have to worry about taking the windshield off your Ranger because it can withstand being trailered up to 75mph. The MR-10 hard coating covers both sides of the windshield and prevents scratching to lengthen the life of this product. Installation is easy and only requires the use of a screwdriver and wrench, so you will not have to do any drilling. Get yours ordered and get out there and enjoy the nice breeze!Features:
Hard Coat Option:
- 2 year warranty against manufacturer defect, product clouding or discoloring
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- 12 inches tall from where roll bar enters body
- Made in the U.S.A.
Lexan, though impact resistant, is highly susceptible to scratching and even cleaning it incorrectly can scratch the material. The MR-10 hard coat option covers both the outside and interior of the windshield, prevents scratching and lengthens the life of your windshield. It is also 1/4 inch thick versus the non-coated that is 3/16 inch thick.
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $10.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment