Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and 2019-20 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
We can't think of anything worse than having tools and necessities flying around the cabin while trekking to the next task. What gives with this bad-to-the-bone machine, not having any storage capacity? If a man needs a wrench or a screwdriver, shouldn't he be able to reach into a box and get it? Side By Side Stuff says, "heck yes, he should!" That's why we've got tons of Polaris storage, racks and hunting accessories waiting right here just for you. One compartment that will ditch the cabin mess is the Ranger XP Center Console by Hi-Standard Outfitters.
Here's what you can count on with this offroad storage box, durability and practicality. Hi-Standard has TIG-welded the component from lightweight yet sturdy aluminum. To ensure your stuff stays secure from the elements, an integrated weather stripping wraps around the full perimeter of the lid. Dust and water will have no chance to wreak your gear. They've also added a neoprene mat to keep your things from rattling while you're on your rough ride. You get the storage you want, the durability you need and it won't break the bank doing it. Get yours today by shopping at SideBySideStuff.com. Features:
- Manufactured from 1/8" thick aluminum
- 100% TIG welded
- Equipped with 1 flush mount keyed lock for ease of access
- Inside is lined with a 1/16" neoprene rubber mat to prevent rattling of tools and equipment on the rough off-road terrain
- 3/16" thick weather stripping the full perimeter of the lid, providing a dust and water tight seal
- Weatherproof, lockable, and secure
- Yields 690 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Inside box dimensions: 13.125" L x 7.25" W x 8.125" H
- Outside dimensions: 13.5" L x 8.125" W x 9.125" H
Shared Shipping Program: You pay just $9.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!
This product contains chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov