Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2018-21 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020-21 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020-21 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
There is nothing worse than hearing your tools wreck your SxS' bed. Though the buggy is built to get the job done, they weren't made to travel with equipment productively. That's where Side By Side Stuff steps in with our vast selection of aftermarket storage solutions. If you're looking to clean up your bed while retaining space, the Ranger XP 1000 Rear Cargo Box by Hi-Standard Outfitters is ideal for you.
The UTV cargo box is TIG welded from thick aluminum complete with weather stripping around the perimeter of the lid and neoprene lining. With the rubber mat, there is no rattling of tools, and the watertight seal prevents dust and water from entering the component. Its made with cam latches and an integrated key lock for easy access while being able to keep your goods secure. Ditch the chaos when your purchase your Ranger XP 1000 accessory today!Features:
- Manufactured from 1/8" thick aluminum
- 100% TIG welded
- Equipped with 2 cam latches for ease of access
- Has a keyed lock so you can securely lock up your valuables
- Bottom of the inside is lined with a 1/16" neoprene rubber mat to prevent rattling of tools and equipment
- Has a 3/16" thick weather stripping the full perimeter of the lid, providing a dust and water tight seal
- 2,763 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Outside dimensions (l x w x h): 33.5" x 8.25" x 11.5"
- Inside dimensions (l x w x h): 32.75" x 7.5" x 11.25"
- Weighs 24 lbs
- 10 pcs of 1/4-20 x 3/4" long stainless steel hex head bolts
- 10 pcs of 1/4-20 stainless steel nuts with nylon insert
- Custom made leveling bracket
- Mounting recommendations and instructions
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $21.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
This product contains chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov