Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-21 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
While driving down a country road or by the lake, the sun and wind can be nuisances. Damaging rays bouncing off a rear-view mirror or whirlwind gusts can cause a rough ride. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we offer a solution to this age-old problem! It's the Full-Size Ranger Tinted Rear Windshield by Spike.
We know we went on about the glare and all that business that causes poor ride quality. First, however, we'd like to point out the horrible discomfort caused by dust rollback. Dust rollback is what happens when a front windshield causes low-pressure suction. In other words, dirt particles are drawn in through the rear of the cab like a vacuum. Hence, the unquestionable need for a UTV rear windshield.
What sets this particular unit apart from the others is precision engineering and design. Spike Powersports uses a CNC 5-Axis router to cut the side-by-side rear panel to perfection. Then, they custom bend the assembly to meet the rig's factory contours. Friends, this thing fits like a glove.
The Spike Tinted Rear Windshield is a great addition to any car. It can withstand the worst ride conditions because it's built to do so. Spike forms the aftermarket accessory from 1/8-inch FMR GE Lexan polycarbonate or equivalent. This means that it will keep the glare to a minimum and won't fade or scratch at every turn.
Beyond the tough exterior and practical design comes mounting the Polaris windshield up. Don't worry. The installation process is quick and simple. Spike includes all the necessary hardware, which is all black coated. So, you get a sleek look paired with a solid integration.
Choking on dust or being blinded by the sun is not good whether you're trailing or working the farm. By investing in UTV parts and accessories like the Ranger rear windshield, you get the comfortable ride you deserve at a price you will love.Features:
Click to view Installation InstructionsPLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Constructed from 1/8" FMR GE Lexan polycarbonate or equivalent
- Provides moderate tint to cut down on sun exposure
- CNC 5-Axis router cut for smooth edges
- Custom bend design for maximum rigidity
- All black coated hardware
- Easy installation
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment