- May require some drilling for installation.
- Product is shipped freight. Please inspect product carefully before signing and accepting shipment. Once product has been signed for, we are no longer liable for damages that incurred during shipping.
Applicability: 2010-14 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew
Keep you and your passengers from being stranded due to damage to your Polaris Ranger 800 Crew's vulnerable parts on its underbelly with the UHMW Full Belly Skids by SSS Offroad. These skids will give you the protection you need from rocks, stumps and other debris that you can encounter when out riding.
These skid plates feature fully recessed hardware and overlapping joints, preventing you from hanging up on objects and snapping off bolts. CNC cut and pre-scored bends mean that the skid plates will be a clean fit for your Full Size Ranger 800 Crew. The main body of the skid uses all factory mounting locations, making installation easier. Made from 3/8" thick, 100% USA UHMW, the skid plate will last for years to come. It won't dent or gouge when impacted and will outwear aluminum 9 to 1. Check out these skids and get them before your next ride so you can have peace of mind while out riding the trails.Features:
- 3/8" thick UHMW
- 100% UHMW material
- CNC cut with recessed hardware and overlap joints
- Uses OEM washers for protection
- All hardware is fully recessed ensuring that you will not snap off bolts or catch on objects
- All bends are pre-scored to ensure a clean fit
- Skid plates are engineered to add structure to the machine and not to benefit the shipping of the skid plate
- Uses all stock mounting holes for the main body of the skid plate
- Overlap joints are designed to minimize hang-ups or tearing
- UHMW outwears aluminum 9 to 1
- UHMW is made to dampen road noise and gravel pinging
- Made from recycled material
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $80.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!