NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2003-21 Polaris Sportsman (See options above)
For love... you've done in it again, and now your axle is in a bind. Friend, if you want to ride like you mean it, you need parts to handle the abuse. Your OEM component will do just fine if you're going to ride cautiously. Still, if you plan to keep sending it like that without upgrading your driveline, you'll keep forking out cash every time you push it. Why not take a leap into the aftermarket world and get a little something that can appreciate your ride style. Side By Side Stuff is all about this Sportsman Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by High Lifter.
The ATV axle is bigger and better than your standard OEM component because it's built for terrain battle. Its precision-machined, heat-treated internal CV components and the axle shaft are all constructed from high-grade Chromoly steel. This double plunging axle has a high angle up to 40-dadgum degrees! Puncture and tear-resistant TPEE boots are packed with moly grease. So, what you get is an aftermarket axle that has a 20-percent larger diameter, a 15-percent increase in CV joint size, high-temperature tolerance, and reduced friction. If this Sportsman heavy-duty axle can withstand your wheeler abuse, we don't know what will.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Made with Chromoly steel
- 20% increase in axle diameter
- 15% increase in CV joint size
- Double plunging axle with high angle up to 40 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability.
- Molybdenum grease used
- Durable TPEE CV joint boots resistant to tearing and abrasion. TPEE provides outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov