NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: New Holland Rustler 115 / Rustler 120 / Rustler 125
So, you've recently got yourself a buggy, but you're not digging all of the element exposure? Side By Side Stuff has you covered friends. We offer a wide range of aftermarket New Holland windshields, roofs and body accessories that will have you adequately secured from the environment. If overhead coverage with front and rear-end protection is what you're after, we've got an excellent option. How about the Rustler 120 Soft Windshield, Top and Rear Window by GCL?
The offroad partial enclosure is the perfect balance between craft and engineering. GLC hand-measures and sews the pieces from heavy-duty fabrics like marine-grade polyester and Aqua-View smoked vinyl right here in the U.S.A. Not only is the UTV enclosure extremely durable, but it also offers outstanding visibility and the much-needed protection from rain, debris, sun and limbs. Not to mention, installation is a breeze using the heavy-duty Velcro straps. If you're going to ride, you may as well ride comfortably. Get outfitted today from your friends at SideBySideStuff.com. Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom