NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
If you are like us here at SideBySideStuff.com you probably are always out and about in your Yamaha Rhino and let us say we understand why. Its utilitarian styling definitely lends itself to getting whatever job you need done quicker and easier than ever before. With that being said we also know just how pesky it can be at times when the wind, rain, or snow can be overwhelming to you in your machine and it’s for those reasons we carry products just like this Soft Windshield, Top and Rear Window for your Yamaha Rhino.
Proudly manufactured right here in the United States these soft enclosures are manufactured by Gotcha Covered LLC. Each panel is hand cut and sewn using all top of the line marine grade polyester and vinyl materials. The marine grade components offer the panels an impressive resistance to unwanted damages that would otherwise occur to lesser quality soft enclosure systems. All enclosure systems come in your choice of three different colors and patterns so be sure to pick the ones that best match your machine and its desired use. Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom