- All pictures above show the windshield with optional vents, which are NOT standard.
- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2017-22 Can Am Defender Max (4 seat models)
Depending on where you live, riding during the winter season is enough to put your rig into hibernation. However, this does not have to be a thing. Why? Because Side By Side Stuff has a wide selection of Can-Am enclosures and heaters that will keep you on the road rain, sleet, snow, or shine. It's as easy as choosing the right kit for you. For example, if working with a factory bare buggy, invest in the Defender Max Full Cab Enclosure with a Lexan Windshield by 3 Star Industries.
Starting with the UTV windshield, 3 Star industries use Lexan polycarbonate to form superior strength and durability. As a matter of fact, this plastic material is significantly more durable than other matter used for these Can-Am accessories. Furthermore, it's a nearly shatterproof component that can potentially be rolled without so much as a crack. In addition, 3 Star Industries offer upgrades for the side-by-side windshield in the form of hard coat infusion and built-in vents. Vents are a huge benefit allowing climate control while reducing or eliminating low-pressure suction. At the same time, the hard coating reduces discoloration, UV protection, and scratch resistance.
To go with the windshield are Defender Max soft enclosure pieces. You get UTV doors, a top, and a rear panel. These soft enclosure pieces have durable construction, much like the windshield. For instance, the framing pieces in the doors, the top, and the framing in the Can-Am rear panel consist of 100-percent polyester, a marine-grade fabric. Then, the windows include an Aqua-View vinyl textile. Both materials are incredibly reliable; even the threading is crazy tough. 3 Star Industry uses high tenacity, heat-resistant marine-grade thread. Mother Nature will be no match for this Can-Am Defender Max full enclosure.
We could sit here all day and boast that the off-road accessory has less than one-percent stretch or shrinkage. Additionally, we might add 3 Star Industries that use industry-leading YKK zippers. Perhaps we could dive into the upgraded zippered windows. However, we will leave you with this unit to give you the reprieve you need for the ride you want. So, what are you waiting for? Get your purchase by browsing Defender Max parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumbscrews
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
- MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
- Optional Half or Full Doors
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment