- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- All pictures above show the windshield with optional vents, which are NOT standard.
- Some pictures above show the optional zippered door windows, which are NOT standard.
Applicability: Cub Cadet Challenger 500 and Challenger 700
When you purchased your Cub Cadet, you bought a machine ready to work and built to take on anything. With that being said, using your rig when the temperatures plummet can be less than ideal. Working in those off months can be hard to do in the cold, bitter temperatures' or the hot summers without having anything to protect you from the elements. That’s why here at Side By Side Stuff we offer you the 3 Star Full Cab Enclosure with a Lexan Windshield for your Cub Cadet Challenger.
Thanks to 3 Star Industries’ dedication to quality construction, this UTV enclosure is handcrafted in the USA from extremely durable materials. With the adjustable lower air vents, you have the option to lock air in or out of your cab. The over-the-roof design allows for a quick installation, so you can install and go! While the durable nylon fabric and marine-grade zippers ensure a product built to withstand the year-round elements. This 3 Star Challenger 700 enclosure includes a side-by-side windshield constructed of a quarter-inch thick Lexan material, perfect for durability and ensuring that it will not bow in the high speeds. Order your 3 Star Cab Enclosure today and put your machine to work in even the worst elements. Soft Enclosure Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumbscrews
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
- MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Door windows zips on 2 sides - the front and top
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
- Half or Full Doors - If you choose the full door option, they are designed to work once you've removed your factory half doors. The half door option is designed to work with the factory half doors installed.