- All pictures above show the windshield with Velcro straps but you will receive the quick disconnect clamps, shown in the upper left corner of the first windshield only picture.
- All pictures above show the windshield with optional vents, which are NOT standard.
- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Mahindra mPact XTV 750 S / XTV 750 L / XTV 1000 S / XTV 1000 L
The Mahindra was designed to haul virtually anything and explore unknown places. Whether you traverse rocky trails or handle snowy mountains, being prepared for any weather is a must. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we understand equipping your UTV correctly is essential for everyday life. The 3 Star Full Cab Enclosure with the Lexan Windshield for the mPact XTV is a great addition to any side-by-side enthusiast's arsenal of weather tools.
YKK zippers offer crosswise strength unmatched in the industry and work with the water repellent, tear, puncture, UV, and mildew- professional marine-grade material to keep your side by side looking sharp and insulated against the elements. The quarter-inch thick Lexan windshield installs using quick-disconnect clamps with thumbscrews, allowing easy installation and removal when you want to feel the wind. The modular construction allows you to use each of the accessories independently. Handcrafted and hand-measured with stay-true, long-lasting colors, your side by side will look great while keeping you protected! Enclosure Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumbscrews
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Door windows zips on 2 sides - the front and top
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
- MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment