- All pictures above show the windshield with optional vents, which are NOT standard.
- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2020-22 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000
Investing in the Teryx KRX 1000 Full Cab Enclosure with a Front Windshield by 3 Star Industries will allow you to ride all year long. Unfortunately, factory bare cars don't provide any protection from the weather. So, many stick their bikes into hibernation during the winter months. But, with this off-road accessory wrapped around your bike, not even Jack Frost can hold you back.
The Kawasaki enclosure includes a UTV roof, doors, cab back, and a full front windshield. Each piece is durable, consisting of marine-grade fabrics with a polycarbonate windshield. Polycarbonate is a shatterproof plastic that can take a hit and live to tell about it. At the same time, the materials for the soft enclosure units are water repellent, tear, puncture, UV, and mildew-resistant. To put it simply, the side-by-side enclosure has the grit to withstand whatever ride adventure you want to put it through.
You can't go wrong with this Kawasaki enclosure. It will keep you warm in the winter and protected from the environment. Upgrade the kit with zippered side and rear windows to add even more comfort. This upgrade allows for airflow on those hot, sticky days. What's not to want? Shop Teryx KRX 1000 cab enclosures and heaters
at Side By Side Stuff.Soft Enclosure Features:
- Modular construction, which means it can be added to existing 3 Star configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumbscrews
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
- MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov