NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Bennche Cowboy 500 and Cowboy 700
From the looks of it, you're in search of a UTV partial enclosure. Well, enthusiasts, you're in the right place. Side By Side Stuff has a ton of offroad cabin closure combos ranging in construction, function, and design. Suppose you're after extreme durability, installation convenience, and aesthetics. In that case, this 3 Star Soft Windshield, Top, and Rear Window for a Cowboy 700 is just what you've been looking for.
The offroad partial enclosure is formed from incredibly durable materials like Aqua-View Vinyl and marine-grade fabric. If you're wording about the fabrics having the grit to withstand harsh conditions, don't. This Cowboy 500 soft windshield, top, and rear window are puncture, mildew, tear, and UV-resistant. Here's the thing about this SxS enclosure. It's formed with old-school techniques with new school technology, which improves rigidity and innovation. Speaking of functional, 3 Star designed the assembly as a modular component. That means if you ever want to add 3 Star soft doors or other soft modules, you can. Get outfitted and get comfortable when you shop parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing 3 Star configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov