NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Hisun Sector 550 and Sector 750
Working on the farm, you are no stranger to the elements. They will wreak havoc on you and your interior. To offer yourself the best Powersports experience and increase the quality of your workday, consider integrating an aftermarket partial UTV enclosure into your machine's structure. One durable, reliable set is the 3 Star Soft Windshield, Top, and Rear Window for the Sector 550. With this cabin protection package, Mother Nature won't stand a chance.
Like everything 3 Star made, you can take durability to the bank with this offroad partial enclosure. It's been hand-crafted from some of the strongest, most environmentally-resistant materials the planet has to offer. Even the threading is temperature and puncture-resistant, plus, because it's hand-sewn, fitment is spot-on too. Each piece is formed right here in the U.S.A. with stay-true colors, so this interior protection masterpiece will last for years. Don't worry about a crazy installation either. 3 Star makes it a breeze with the included heavy-duty Velcro. Don't settle for a mediocre experience when you don't have to. Shop SideBySideStuff.com instead.Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing 3 Star configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov