- Does NOT include windshield shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2008-09 Polaris Ranger Crew
Mother Nature likes to throw us curve balls in the winter time. Temperatures can range from freezing cold with swirling snow to a sunny and fairly mild day. When the temperature starts dropping, so does our motivation but the chores never stop and that means you can't either. Keep yourself protected in your Ranger Crew this winter with the Doors and Rear Window by Falcon Ridge.
This system is designed to work when you already have a windshield and roof on your side by side. The professional grade marine textile base material is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant and fade resistant to keep you out of the wind and rain. Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty Velcro straps, for when you need an easier exit. Complete with self-adhesive Velcro, installation and care instructions, don't be caught in the cold this winter!Features:
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, and fade resistant
- Doors and rear window are constructed of durable clear aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top