-Does not include windshield shown in some photos
-It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: American Sportworks Chuck Wagon
Doing daily chores around the farm can be hard work, especially when you’re dealing with sub-zero temperatures. You already have a roof and front windshield, which is great for summer but it's not so good at keeping out the bitter wind throughout your long work day. What you need is an enclosure that will complete the rest of your cab and keep you protected from the harsh winter winds. Installing the Doors and Rear Window by Falcon Ridge to your Chuck Wagon will do just that.
Built to last against weathering, water damage, and abrasion, this enclosure is manufactured from top-notch marine grade polyester. Paired with the heavy-duty fabric used in construction is the PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl that includes easy viewing and an impressive cold crack rating of -20 degrees Fahrenheit. This flexible material allows the doors to be rolled back, held back with durable Velcro straps and stored out of the way for maximum convenience. With these features, along with the sturdy zippers and a complete set of hardware and instructions, this enclosure is an ideal way to protect everyone in the cab from the bitter cold.Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Installation Instructions for New Style with Plastic Clips View Installation Instructions for Old Style with Bolts
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top