- Does not include windshield or top shown in some photos.
- The doors and rear window will come in black, not tan as some pictures show.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: John Deere Gator XUV 550 / XUV 560 / XUV 590 / RSX 850i / RSX 860
With the cold winter months upon us, Falcon Ridge has the perfect enclosure to protect you from all the elements you may encounter. Whether you are out driving around the trails or out working in the field, you will be protected when you add this set of Doors and Rear Window to your John Deere Gator XUV 500 or XUV 860i. Not only will you be protected from the cold winter air, this enclosure also allows you to easily let in a breeze on those toasty summer days. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we know how important it is to stay warm or cool while out working, we are sure you will wish you would have added this enclosure sooner!
Falcon Ridge constructs their enclosures of professional grade marine textile to ensure you have the highest quality product. Made and tested to be waterproof, along with tear and fade resistant to keep your enclosure looking new for years to come! The windows in the doors and rear panel are made of durable aquaview vinyl to give you and your passengers the clearest view of your surroundings. When the hot months come along, easily roll up and store your doors to let a nice cool breeze in. Easily install with the self-adhesive Velcro and the strong rare earth magnets that will give you a custom fit!Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Doors roll away to provide for easy storage when not in use
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Installation & care instructions included
View JD-550-DRW01 Installation Instructions View JD-850i-DRW01 Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top