NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2016-22 Honda Pioneer 1000
While traveling through those dusty and dirty destinations, you and your Honda Pioneer 1000 gets covered in a disheveled mess. You already have a windshield, but that doesn't stop that mess from coming in from the sides and back. Forget those dingy days on the trails when you install the Doors, Rear Window and Top by Falcon Ridge. This enclosure accessory will keep your cab and everyone along for the ride clean and free of that nasty mess.
This enclosure is made for year-round use with its weather and UV resistant marine grade polyester material. This fabric provides top quality protection as it is abrasion resistant and puncture resistant against those harsh encounters. Matched with its durable construction, the included PVC 0.30 smoke grey vinyl windows give a clean and clear view for years to come, not to mention their cold cracking rating of -20 degrees! These features, paired with all the necessary hardware and instructions for an effortless installation, are just a few of the reasons why this enclosure is a must for anyone traveling those disheveled expeditions.Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top