NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2014-21 Honda Pioneer 700 4
Throughout those sunny warm months, your front windshield suits you just fine as you trail around your favorite terrains with your friends in your Honda Pioneer 700 4. However, as the leaves start to change and the temperature drops, it's time to invest in some protection against those frigidly cold winter winds. You've come to the right place because at Side By Side Stuff we carry a huge selection of protective gear to keep everyone along for the ride safe and warm. One of these options is the Doors, Rear Window and Top by Falcon Ridge and here's why!
With its 100% marine grade polyester materials, this enclosure is made to last for years against Mother Nature's wrath. It won't fade or get brittle over time due to lengthy exposure in UV rays, and it even offers extreme durability against abrasions and water damage. Each side includes crystal-clear PVC 0.30 smoke grey vinyl windows that can withstand severely cold temperatures of up to -20 degrees. These features, matched with all the included hardware and step-by-step instructions needed for a quick and easy set-up, makes this aftermarket accessory the perfect protective gear for your ride!Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top