NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2010-14 Mid Size Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
With Summer coming to an end, the chilly air is beginning to creep in from behind you and your Mid Size Ranger 400 or 500. Pretty soon, that windshield you have on there isn't going to be enough to keep that frigid cold air from blasting into your cab. With the bitter weather and biting winds making their appearance, outdoor chores are going to become a challenge, especially when you're trying to make your way through a winter wonderland of falling snow and negative temperatures. Fear no more; when you install the Doors, Rear Window and Top by Falcon Ridge you gain all the protection you need at a serious bargain!
This enclosure is designed for use with an already installed hard windshield and is extremely easy to install with its simple-to-attach Velcro strapping. Constructed from a marine grade material that holds true to shape and color while repelling water and eliminating any risks of mildew damage. This setup even offers resistance against punctures and abrasions from those tough encounters. Matched with the durable fabric is an easy-viewing Aquaview vinyl used to construct the windows. The vinyl construction provides everyone in the cab an ultra-clear viewing experience for many years down the dusty old trail! From its convenient roll-away door design to the double pull YKK zippers and much more, this enclosure is built to take a beating against those harsh Winter days ahead. Order yours at SideBySideStuff.com today!Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine grade zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top