- Does not fit XMR models.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick (2 seat models)
Your Can-Am Maverick was built to be able to take on the trails and terrain you put it through. Whether you take your machine for a cruise on the weekends or tear up the trails as often as possible, your machine is ready to go. However, when those colder months hit riding in your machine becomes less than ideal, and it might only be taken out to occasionally check the mail or just for quick run around the homestead. Here at Side By Side Stuff we offer a perfect solution to use your machine year round, with the Full Cab Enclosure w| Aero-Vent Windshield by Falcon Ridge!
Protect for both you and your machine, this soft enclosure is made of 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric and a 1/4" polycarbonate Lexan windshield. This enclosure is not only waterproof, but it is also abrasion and UV resistant so it will stay looking great for years to come! The cold weather won't break your enclosure because this vinyl is cold crack rated to -20 degrees. The included windshield gives you the protection of a full windshield with the option to open up the vents to allow air flow into the cab. Get this full cab enclosure and don't let mother nature keep you inside!Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Ventilation system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for for maximum comfort
- Optional MR10 hard coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment