- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
- Does NOT fit High Lifter or Desert Editions.
Applicability: 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 and RZR XP 4 Turbo
Grabbing your family or friends and hopping in your Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 for some off roading fun is the perfect way to spend your weekend. However, when nature doesn't cooperate it can really put a damper on your plans unless your sxs is properly outfitted. You can find multiple aftermarket upgrades at Side By Side Stuff that will provide your RZR XP 4 Turbo with the versatility it takes to keep your mean machine out of the garage! With UTV aftermarket accessories like the Full Cab Enclosure with an Aero-Vent Windshield by Falcon Ridge you can get your ride on regardless of the weather or environment.
Falcon Ridge has outdone themselves with this hardcore UTV soft enclosure as it has been crafted from 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric complete with clear vinyl windows. A polycarbonate vented windshield has been incorporated into the enclosure package for great visibility and complete protection from the elements! No need to worry about feeling suffocated by lack of airflow as a ventilation system has been integrated into the windshield. Amp up the value in your UTV experience by equipping your RZR XP 4 1000 or XP 4 Turbo with a full enclosure and windshield!Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Ventilation system allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Optional MR10 hard coating
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment