- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
- Enclosure will come in black, NOT grey as shown in the photos above.
Applicability: 2010-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
When you're a farmer or rancher you do not have time for Mother Nature's fits of rage. You and your Kawasaki Teryx 750 have things to do and in that line of work there are no time outs. Integrating UTV aftermarket accessories that serve as maintenance to your machine as well as providing you with ample elemental protection is a must. The UTV Full Enclosure with a Folding Lexan Windshield by Over Armor offroad is an ideal upgrade if you find yourself in need of environmental reprieve while maintaining the integrity of your Teryx 750.
The top notch UTV enclosure is manufactured using professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas while the windows have a 30 mil tinted Aqua View vinyl construction. That makes for some extreme durability and visibility to incorporate onto your Teryx 750 frame. The aftermarket front windshield is engineered with 1/4-inch polycarbonate with the ability to fold down to get proper airflow on those hot summer days. Get things done rain or shine with this aftermarket UTV full enclosure with windshield available at Side By Side Stuff!Enclosure Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Door windows and rear window are constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors provide the option of taking your doors with you and stow-away when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK marine made zippers
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Folding windshield allows users to adjust the amount of airflow for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel hardware
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment