- Does NOT fit RTV X-series.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kubota RTV 900
When you made the decision to purchase your Kubota RTV chances were you made the decision to commit to it because it's a SXS that is ready to put in work. Across all terrains and conditions the RTV can handle it all no questions asked. Just because this machine can handle the exposure doesn't mean you should have to as well. That's why here at Side by Side Stuff we offer aftermarket parts and accessories that you need to stay protected from the elements. Take for instance this Falcon Ridge Full Enclosure with Hinged Lexan Windshield.
This particular enclosure comes with everything that you need to get protected from the elements. Each soft panel is constructed with a combination of high strength marine grade textiles and vinyls. While the hinged windshield is constructed using 1/4" polycarbonate materials with the option of upgrading to a hardcoated windshield for additional strength and scratch resistance. By using these superior materials you can expect an all-weather capable and long lasting enclosure system. If installation difficulty is something you find yourself worrying about, you can take a deep breath and relax. Each Falcon Ridge enclosure is precision cut and sewn for a great fit and finish. This means that the installation of the enclosure might not be as difficult as you would think. If you are looking for an easy way to get protected from the elements look no further because this kit is what you have been looking for!Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 1/4" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment