- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- There are no accurate pictures of this configuration on a 2005-08 Ranger 500 / 700 at this time.
Applicability: 2005-08 Polaris Ranger 500/700
Is winter slowing you down? Dreading your chores? Keeping the cold wind and rain off of you can make a big difference in getting your work done so you can get back in where it is warm. Gotcha Covered LLC makes this complete cab enclosure that will keep you dry and the cold wind out of your 2005-2008 Polaris Ranger 500 or Ranger 700. Be sure you look at the cab heaters that will make your UTV winter complete.
This cab enclosure comes with a 1/4" thick Lexan windshield with optional hard coat and optional window vents. You can also choose to have zippers in your door windows so you can open them without opening the whole door. This enclosure is made of marine grade fabric that is water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant and UV and mildew resistant. The windows are made of Aqua-View Smoked vinyl for easy visibility.
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan windshield
- Quick disconnect windshield clamps with thumbscrews
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Door windows zips on 2 sides - the front and top
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
- MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment