NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 Crew and Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew
Do you, your friends and family like to just go for rides in your Mid Size Polaris Ranger Crew? When you are out riding sometimes the sun or rain could be the worst thing for the ride. The GCL Soft Windshield, Top and Rear Window helps to protect you from the elements just enough that it still can make you feel like your apart of the nature around you. It gives you different color options to give you a chance to choose the one that goes best with your UTV.
The fabric is made of a 100% Polyester with a 1% stretch and shrinkage rate, giving you an enclosure that is going to stay true to its shape. The enclosure is marine grade polyester that is going to be water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant. The front and rear windshield are made from an Aqua- View Smoked Vinyl that is going to block the dirt and bugs from flying in at you and your passengers. You will be getting a hand measured and crafted enclosure that is made in the USA, being handmade is what gives the option for the rear window to have a zipper added so that it could zip open giving you an easy access to the bed.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom