NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2014-20 CFMOTO UForce 800 and 2016-20 CFMOTO UForce 500
Don't ride your CF Moto UForce 800 much during the winter? Perhaps you only need protection from the wind and sun? Check out the GCL Windshield, Top and Rear Window for your UForce 800. This cab will give you the open feeling, giving you plenty of air flow but will keep you from choking on dust and keep the sun off. Decide later on you want to use your UTV in the winter months? No problem, with the modular design, you can add the GCL soft full doors for your machine with no problems to complete the cab.
Hand crafted right here in the U.S.A., this product is made from the finest materials available. The fabric is a professional marine grade 100% polyester that has a stabilized fit of less than 1% shrinkage or stretch. The stay-true long lasting color means with the proper care, your enclosure will look great for seasons to come. The material is also tear resistant, puncture resistant, water repellent, UV and mildew resistant. Aqua-View Smoked vinyl makes up the windshield and rear window. The system is held together with marine sewing thread, made from high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns. The summer cab will come with everything you need for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom