- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- There are no accurate pictures of this configuration on a 2015+ John Deere Gator at this time.
Applicability: 2015-17 John Deere Gator HPX / XUV 625i / 825 / 855
The wind, rain and snow can be a lot to expose yourself to, especially when you are out working in your John Deere Gator HPX or XUV. Thatís why here at Side By Side Stuff we offer a full line of options to help protect your from those elements and so many more. One variation of the many options that we have available is this Soft Windshield, Top and Rear Window from our friends at GCL.
Each one of these kits are proudly made right here in the United States. Every panel that you receive is hand cut and sewn by experienced employees who take the utmost pride in their work. The materials used by GCL are far superior to some of the competitionís products, this means that you will have a product that will keep you protected for years to come. Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom