NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: John Deere Gator XUV 825 S4 Crew / XUV 855 S4 Crew / XUV 550 S4 Crew / XUV 560 S4 Crew / XUV 590 S4 Crew
If you're looking for a way to stay out of the sun and keep the dust out of your face, the GCL UTV Windshield, Top and Rear Window might be exactly what you need. This summer cab features a vinyl front and rear windshield and a top so you can be protected from the sun or rain overhead and help keep the dust out of the cab.
Like all their products, GCL made this John Deere Gator S4 Crew summer cab with the finest materials available. Hand crafted in the U.S.A., the windshield and rear window are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl that provides a unobstructed, clear view. The top is made from professional grade marine fabric with stay-true long lasting color. Choose from one of the custom colors (see options) to outfit your Gator XUV S4 Crew to fit your taste. The marine grade fabric has a stabilized fit with less than 1% stretch or shrinkage for the best fit possible. Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, mildew and UV resistant, this summer cab is sure to last for years. The marine sewing thread is made from selected high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifiliment polyester yarns for a durable hold.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov