NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2017-20 2-seat Ranger 500 / 570 / EV
When you occasionally want a windshield or top for your Arctic Cat Prowler, this is a great option. Installs easily and when you don't need it you can roll it up and store it away. While having a windshield and top is convenient and sometimes even a necessity, there are times when you don't want anything on your cab. Or perhaps, you're looking for a way to have a windshield and top without breaking the bank. Either way, we have exactly what you need with the GCL Soft Windshield and Top for your Polaris Mid Size Ranger 570 or Ranger ETX. Made right here in the U.S.A., the windshield and top is hand measured and hand crafted for a precise fit.
With this windshield and top, you can add the other GCL configurations, such as the doors and rear window, at any time to give you a full cab enclosure. The windshield is made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl, giving you an unobstructed view. The soft top is made from marine grade fabric, which is 100% polyester and has a stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage. The marine fabric is tear resistant, puncture resistant, water repellent, UV and mildew resistant. Stay-true, long lasting colors are used and with a variety (see options above) you can choose the one that you like best. GCL didn't stop there with providing a quality product; they used marine sewing thread, which is made from heat resistant, high tenacity, continuous multifilament polyester yarns.Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions