NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700
Your Yamaha Viking 700 is a perfect machine to help you get all those chores done around the house. During the summer, whether you’re feeding cows, checking fence, carrying garden tools around or some other chore, having protection from the blazing sun and blowing dust is important. To help keep you from choking on dust or stay cooler, we have exactly what you need with the GCL Soft Windshield and Top.
This windshield is made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl, which will give you some of the most unobstructed views on the market. The soft top is made from professional grade marine fabric, which is 100% polyester and features stay-true long lasting colors. The long lasting color and stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage allows you to have a product that will last for seasons to come. The material is also tear resistant, water repellent, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant, so you can stay drier over the years. The cab system is sewn together using marine sewing fabric, which is made from high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns, giving you a long lasting, durable hold. The cab system is designed to be easy to install and take off, letting you remove it in minutes if you decide you don’t want a windshield or top. Like all the other cab enclosure configurations, GCL makes the soft windshield/top combo right here in the U.S.A. with top quality materials. With the system, you’ll receive everything you need for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions