- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- There are no accurate pictures of this configuration on a 2015+ John Deere Gator at this time.
Applicability: 2015-17 John Deere Gator HPX / XUV 625i / 825i / 855D
The John Deere brand is one that we all know that we can count on to get the job done. So itís a no brainer why you chose a Gator HPX or XUV when it came time add a UTV to your garage. However, as it goes with almost anything these days there is always room for improvement. One quick and easy upgrade that youíre sure to enjoy is this Soft Windshield and Top that we carry at SideBySideStuff.com.
Each soft windshield and top is proudly made right here in the United States and it definitely shows. This is due largely in part to the materials used and the manufacturing processes that GCL has in place. Each panel is cut and sewn by hand for a proper fit and finish the first time around. The panels are made from high grade marine materials. By using such high quality components, it ensures not only a water repellent finished product but also one that is puncture and rip resistant. So when youíre out working in your John Deere Gator you know your roof and windshield can handle it!
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom